§ 1 GENERAL RULES
The administrator of your personal data is Buma Inwestor 31 Sp. z o.o., Al. 29 Listopada 20, 31-401 Kraków, NIP: 6793172703.
§ 2 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- You can contact the administrator in all matters regarding the protection of personal data. You can contact us personally, by calling: +48 22 273 97 50 or by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator processes your personal data in order to send you own commercial information and content promoting the administrator’s activities – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a regulation 2016/679 – and therefore your consent. Additionally, your personal data will be processed for statistical and analytical purposes.
- Your personal data is disclosed to entities cooperating with the administrator. Such entities are called data recipients. Disclosure of data by the administrator is possible in principle in the following cases:
a.when such an obligation results from legal provisions – this applies to the disclosure of your data by the administrator;
b.when the administrator has to disclose data in order to be able to perform the contract with the provider of the newsletter system – such action always takes place on the basis of the concluded data processing agreement;
- when the administrator decides to disclose personal data due to his own, legitimate interest;
- when it results from your consent to the processing of data.
All of the above cases are fully GDPR compliant practices.
- The entities to which the administrator will disclose your personal data will be:
- MailerLite UAB (Lithuania);
- Facebook Inc (California, United States of America);
- Google Ltd (California, United States of America);
- LinkedIn Ltd (California, United States of America).
- Your personal data will be transferred to countries other than those belonging to the European Economic Area – the so-called third countries. This is necessary for the proper functioning of the newsletter. In order to counteract possible risks, processing entrustment agreements have been concluded to ensure an appropriate level of security of your data. The data transferred outside the European Economic Area is based on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. This method of processing is fully legal and compliant with the GDPR.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the consent. When you withdraw your consent, your data will be irretrievably deleted and its processing will end. Due to technical and organizational limitations, the removal process takes up to 90 days.
- You have the right to request the administrator to rectify, delete or limit your personal data. You are entitled to these rights only in situations where making such a request is actually justified.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out until its withdrawal.
- You do not have to provide your personal data. Just remember that without providing your personal data (e-mail address) you will not be able to download the marketing brochure or subscribe to the newsletter and receive the information contained therein.
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, but will not be profiled.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its seat in Warsaw (00-193), at ul. Stawki 2.
§ 3 STORAGE OF INFORMATION OR ACCESS TO INFORMATION ALREADY STORED ON THE TELECOMMUNICATION END EQUIPMENT
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in the so-called cookies. The website uses the so-called permanent and session cookies. The number of cookies saved on the devices of individual users may be different – it results from the type of device, the browser and plug-ins used and their settings. Session cookies are stored on the user’s device until they leave the website or turn off the browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in their parameters – it may be the session time, the time specified in advance or the time until their removal by the user. The website uses the following types of cookies:
Files necessary to ensure security and reliability:
|cookie supplier||name of cookie||storage time||type||what happens next with data||third parties accessing cookies|
|WordPress||logged_in_xxx||after browsing session is over||login session cookie||–||cyberfolks.pl|
|WordPress||wp-settings-1||1 year||login session cookie||–||cyberfolks.pl|
|WordPress||wp-settings-time-1||1 year||session cookie||–||cyberfolks.pl|
|WordPress cookie||js_cookies-alert||13 months||system cookie||–||cyberfolks.pl
§ 4 EXPLANATIONS REGARDING COOKIES
WordPress – files provided by this provider allow you to use the content of the website correctly, allow you to adjust its content to the device and take care of the basic issues related to the security of your data – you cannot disable these files, but you can block them. In the event of a blockade, some page elements will not work. These cookies do not store any personal information and the third party accessing them is the hosting service provider.
§ 5 COOKIES BLOCKADE
- You always have the option to block the saving of cookies by changing your web browser settings accordingly.
- Disabling cookies may affect the functioning of the website.
- You can delete cookies stored on your device at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing contained in cookies until its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent expressed through the browser options is described in detail on the websites of the providers of individual browsers – below you will find hyperlinks to the most popular ones:
a. Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-ma-nage-cookies
b. Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
c. Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
d. Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
e. Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
- You have the option of verifying your browser settings at any time, also in relation to individual cookies. For this purpose, you can use, among others with the following tools: